Covering: USP 787 & 800
Presented by: Scott LeClair & Joe Dussault of Fitzemeyer & Tocci Associates, Inc.
This presentation covers the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) 787 and 800 regulations and will:
- Review the background of USP 797 and USP 800
- Differentiate type of drugs and their requirements (i.e. Hazardous/Non-Hazardous
- Review Compounding Terms/Areas
- Discuss facility/infrastructure requirements for compounding areas
- Look at USP 800’s Changes that were not present in original version of USP 797